*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Caramel Pretzel Magic Bars. You basically have a crust (grahams, chocolate grahams, crushed oreos, crushed vanilla wafers, etc), a binder (sweetened condensed milk), & toppings (chocolate chips, nuts, coconut, candies, pretzels, etc). Easy!
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1-14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 50+ pretzels (I used Snyder's Snaps)
- 20 caramels, unwrapped & cut in fourths (*They now sell caramel bits at the store near the chocolate chips! So much easier than unwrapping & cutting up caramel squares. I would try 1 cup of caramel bits if you aren't using the squares.)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter & press in a sprayed 13x9in pan.
- Pour about half the can of condensed milk over crust.
- Layer your pretzels as close together as you like over the condensed milk/crust.
- Sprinkle caramels, chocolate chips, & coconut flakes.
- Pour remaining half of condensed milk on top.
- OPTIONAL: Break up some extra pretzels to put on top, with a few extra chocolate chips so you can see all the colors above the condensed milk.
- Bake at 350*F for 20-30 min until lightly brown. Let cool completely before cutting & serving.