*** Recipes Tutorials ***
The Dentist Chef has two occupations: a dentist and a chef. Of course, if you’re willing to take his advice about oral hygiene, why not take his advice about tasty meals? This Greek Salad Recipe is definitely one to try. It has cucumbers, olives, tomato, and feta cheese! This recipe happens to include onions and the salad dressing encompasses olive oil, oregano, pickled green peppercorn, salt and pepper, and a bit of vinegar. Add a little more to your salad by throwing in pickled leaves, buds or berries of capers, and other herbs and seasonings.
- 1 cucumber, washed and cleaned, shaved with a peeler.
- 100 gr feta cheese/ goat cheese, soak in milk first if to decrease the saltiness (i use YUMMY FETAH CHEESE)
- 1 cup ripe tomato, cut into thin slice
- 1o green olives
- 1 small onion, cut int thin ring
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp pickled green peppercorn, roughly chopped
- salt and peper to taste
- a little drizzle of vinegar
Read full directions on dentistvschef.wordpress.com